Fat Loss Tips- 4 Minute Rapid Fat Burning Workout(Afterburn)

For more Fat Loss tips: www.thebodyfirm.biz Do this quick 4 minute full body circuit to get lean fast! -when you’re in a time crunch, stuck in a hotel, wake up late can’t make it to the gym, or just as a finisher to maximize fat loss in minimum time. -Do each exercise for 20 seconds and recover for 10 seconds in between exercises. -Do two cycles-of these 4 Exercises 1. Mountain climber- start in the prone position and pull one foot up and under your hips.Then with a slight jump quickly switch your feet. One foot goes back the opposite foot comes under your hips. Look straight down to keep your head in line with your spine, looking straight ahead will only strain your neck. 2. Spider-Man Push Up- If you’re a beginner just do a modified or regular push up. The spider man is hard the first couple of times you do it, but you’ll quickly get stronger and better at it. First get in the prone position. As you descend into the down position bring your right knee out and up toward your right elbow. Do not put your right foot on the ground hold it up. If you feel like you’re throwing yourself head first into the ground-you’re doing it right. Bring your right foot back to its original position as you push up to the top position of the push up. 3. Beginners can do regular or reverse lunges in place. Russian lunges-step out with your right foot just like a regular lunge. You then with a slight hop quickly swith foot positions right foot back, left foot goes forward. Then switch again

Matt York of IHCC and Helpmygym.com 1.888.307.8550 shares some tips to increase new gym membership sales, raise health club profits, increase fitness center revenue, sell more personal training and increase customer service.

Related posts:

1. Enhance Your Workout Routine Using These Suggestions And Tips
  2. How To Lose Weight Fast | Lose 20lbs in 30 Days | Fat Burning Workout | Part 1 of 4 by HASfit 081711
  3. Serious Weight Loss With These Simple Tips
  4. Tips For Successful And Simple Weight Loss
  5. The Nutrition Tips That Everyone Should Know
Twitter Digg Delicious Stumbleupon Technorati Facebook Email

50 Responses to “Fat Loss Tips- 4 Minute Rapid Fat Burning Workout(Afterburn)”

1. In how long I shall be able to see results?

2. this work out is epic thanks

3. Burpees are are a good exercise but can never stop laughing whenever I hear someone mention it – it’s just a funny name.

4. im sure it will work better for women

5. Lol why is it so difficult for people to understand to body acts like a car machine and fat and food are it’s fuel. Doing cardio burns the fuel but muscles are like tuning or upgrading the engine to go faster and burn more fuel. This excersize routine is pretty good I prefer normal weight training myself but this will help you lose weight faster than a normal jog. Because your muscles and stamina are being worked at the same time triggering recovery mode for you r body.

6. Why the fuck is the last exercise called a “burpee”? That’s stupid.

7. Oh hai! Anyone ever tried the Fat Combust Factors (do search on google)? Ive hear some awesome stuff about it and my sis burned lots of unwanted fats.

8. I think everyones a lil confused.. Look up more afterburn vids and youll see how this is good for losing weight, especially for ur stomach. It works!! Trust me

9. RonaldPaulsons son Reply May 21, 2012 at 6:40 am

how does that make sense? you don’t lose fat in the parts of your body that you work the most, thats called muscle, you lose fat however you put it on so if you gain it in your stomach first, that’ll be the last part you will lose it

10. i’m a novice person so how long would it take and how would i know when the afterburn effect has taken place?

11. I’m no expert, but I do not see why it would not work for women.

12. uncontrollablelaugh Reply May 21, 2012 at 7:06 am

@bmybquy u’re right. Most of my friends had this problem even with hard work no muscles were coming. Between I know why people are rushin to watch this video that definitely make you stronger with shaped muscles. The video describing the method is here ==> bit.ly/OhZuWE?=sglfyu

13. Amilcar Ceuninck Reply May 21, 2012 at 7:48 am

these exercices are more for losing arm and leg fat

14. Is there any risk damaging your tendons when doing the lunges ?

15. Hey, have you heard of “Belly Fat MeltMax” (just do a Google search for it…)? There you can watch a practical free video. This made it easier for Sonya to burn her belly fat. Perhaps it will help you out too…

16. Hey, have you heard of “Belly Fat MeltMax” (just do a Google search for it…)? There you can watch a practical free video. This made it easier for Sonya to burn her belly fat. Perhaps it will help you out too…

17. how many times a day should this be done?

18. if i would do this every day in how much time will i loss fat?

19. Hey, have you seen this thing called the Fat Blast Blueprint? (look it up on google). My uncle says it helps people lose weight faster.

20. norwedgianawesomenes Reply May 21, 2012 at 10:55 am

Eat chicken and fish!

21. norwedgianawesomenes Reply May 21, 2012 at 11:20 am

All the fucking time!

22. How many times a week do you reccomend to do this workout, please? Every day, every second day…?

23. iNsomniacGamingVids Reply May 21, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Finally some exercise help that doesn’t give me a twenty minute lecture on how good the following video will be, before throwing a price tag at me.

24. video; please subscribe to my channel for more cool videos.

25. that was half of the workout,2 minutes,you do the same thing again.

26. In how long I shall be able to see results?

27. this work out is epic thanks

28. Burpees are are a good exercise but can never stop laughing whenever I hear someone mention it – it’s just a funny name.

29. im sure it will work better for women

30. Lol why is it so difficult for people to understand to body acts like a car machine and fat and food are it’s fuel. Doing cardio burns the fuel but muscles are like tuning or upgrading the engine to go faster and burn more fuel. This excersize routine is pretty good I prefer normal weight training myself but this will help you lose weight faster than a normal jog. Because your muscles and stamina are being worked at the same time triggering recovery mode for you r body.

31. Why the fuck is the last exercise called a “burpee”? That’s stupid.

32. Oh hai! Anyone ever tried the Fat Combust Factors (do search on google)? Ive hear some awesome stuff about it and my sis burned lots of unwanted fats.

33. I think everyones a lil confused.. Look up more afterburn vids and youll see how this is good for losing weight, especially for ur stomach. It works!! Trust me

34. RonaldPaulsons son Reply May 21, 2012 at 8:44 pm

35. i’m a novice person so how long would it take and how would i know when the afterburn effect has taken place?

36. I’m no expert, but I do not see why it would not work for women.

37. uncontrollablelaugh Reply May 21, 2012 at 10:21 pm

38. Amilcar Ceuninck Reply May 21, 2012 at 10:26 pm

these exercices are more for losing arm and leg fat

39. Is there any risk damaging your tendons when doing the lunges ?

40. Hey, have you heard of “Belly Fat MeltMax” (just do a Google search for it…)? There you can watch a practical free video. This made it easier for Sonya to burn her belly fat. Perhaps it will help you out too…

41. Hey, have you heard of “Belly Fat MeltMax” (just do a Google search for it…)? There you can watch a practical free video. This made it easier for Sonya to burn her belly fat. Perhaps it will help you out too…

42. how many times a day should this be done?

43. if i would do this every day in how much time will i loss fat?

44. Hey, have you seen this thing called the Fat Blast Blueprint? (look it up on google). My uncle says it helps people lose weight faster.

45. norwedgianawesomenes Reply May 22, 2012 at 1:16 am

Eat chicken and fish!

46. norwedgianawesomenes Reply May 22, 2012 at 1:47 am

All the fucking time!

47. How many times a week do you reccomend to do this workout, please? Every day, every second day…?

48. iNsomniacGamingVids Reply May 22, 2012 at 2:37 am

49. video; please subscribe to my channel for more cool videos.

50. that was half of the workout,2 minutes,you do the same thing again.